Tuesday 17 May 2016

The Assault Group based at last

Hi Chaps,

It has been an unusual week here at HQ. The wife is visiting her parents so the chores are down to my good self as is the school run etc. which restricts my painting time. All is still good though.



The generic sniper was fun and will prove useful in a lot of scenarios. Sorry about the blurry pic-I was rushing....didn't want him to spot me!



There is a few more Taliban to paint and I am awaiting an order from Empress for some insurgents who are grim looking bunch indeed!

I am off now to sketch some town houses and shops to make a busy street....then to find a source of 28mm bicycles, street food carts, people etc.

Keep blogging!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous work! Try Fighting 15s/Eureka for the street food stalls and supplies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks thats a good idea-I would have never found them....I thought they were only sold in Australia

      Delete
  2. Nice painting. Final result is quite impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab work I love that set of CIA ops or Delta I forget the pack name now.

    ReplyDelete