Friday 20 March 2015

Fighting communists, crazy paint and marraige

Hi Chaps,

Its been a busy few years but now I am hoping that life settles down into a family routine once again.

Whilst in Thailand I came across these vehicles left over from Vietnam's push to destroy the Pathet Laos which spilled over into Thailand....pretty impressive stuff just by the roadside and painted in the maddest possible colours-I asked a guy who worked as a curator and he said the colours were authentic. Good news for modern players! You cant get it wrong.








I was not brave enough to go inside and play with the 50 calibre machine gun in the cupula as my wife is a phlebotomist whop deals with around a dozen snake bites a week....speaking of wgich here is a pic of my wedding. I am amazingly lucky to have met Oijai.


Now back to the hobby...

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Both on the pictures and especially the wedding :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations - great news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations - Mrs Solo wargaming looks a stunning bride.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the wedding, those photo's are great too

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats. I really like the blue and brown camo it really does break up the silhouette

    But most importantly I wish you and your bride much happiness together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Chaps your comments are really giving me a lift. Oijai will be happy at the compliments as well, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Very best wishes to you both

    PS Cool pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations. Best wishes from Pete.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Best wishes. BTW Chinese Warlord sounds like a fascinating period to game.

    ReplyDelete