Tuesday 17 December 2013

20mm Cart

Hi All,

I have completed 3 T34/85s this weekend and a German cart. The cart is actually a world war one model but it will be absorbed into my growing Rapid fire German army...

Anyone who has ever been on campaign/exercise will know just how good it is to see transport pull up ready to distribute food and water (maybe even ammunition?)! I plan to have one wagon for each infantry battalion and each artillery battery, motorised units will get a lorry. Even now it looks as though my table will be a little more crowded.

Sorry for the picture quality. Next on my list will be some 20mm houses, I think I will just copy straight out of the rulebook....its flattery not plagiarism!







9 comments:

  1. That's very nice is it Zevda?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! BTW, did you paint the background. I t caught my eye and wouldn't let go of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chaps! The cart is hat and is hard plastic, 3 to a box and very good value, it came with 2 crew per cart as well. The background came with a model of Shakespears house! My sister bought it froma car boot knowing that I would want the frame and background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool little cart; nicely done sir. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Αaah, the Hat' cart! Excellent work sir! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a cracking bit of kit, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Chaps, Hat really do some good stuff...if they did packs that were wargamer friendly (single pose figures) with the wargamer in mind they would sell so much more. I really like their Alexandrian stuff....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The newer boxes by Hat are a lot more gamer minded. The latest infantry boxes (Napoleonic and SYW) are coming out in three boxes: advancing, command and action poses (for skirmishers).

      Delete
    2. That will be really useful! Some of the Hat figures are amazing quality. I will certainly start an army when Ican source them. Thanbks for the information...I will start my search now!

      Delete