Wednesday 2 October 2013

28mm Victorian Houses...the pain of it!

Hi Chaps,

Well in a way I am glad that I am not the only one who is wrestling with Victorian scenery! It is a pity that there is no database where a gamer can go and source 28mm iron railings or gas street lamps etc...I have to say this chap is creating art and is well worth a look;

http://scottswargaming.blogspot.co.nz/search/label/Empire%20of%20the%20Dead

Once I have found a material to make a master in I will be molding away....just need to source it but I am not sure how much longer I can keep surfing!

Keep blogging Chaps, your stuff is useful reference material for us all.

6 comments:

  1. I think you can get iron railings and lamposts on ebay! model railway terrain normally. There was also a chap on Lead Adventure in the GothicHorror section who was making them out of white metal and clear resin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Simon, I will take a look now at the Lead Adventure forum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you had a look at Fenris Games? They do some rather splendid railings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.lead-adventure.de/index.php?topic=58383.15

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will have a look at Fenris, don't think I have ever heard of them before? Thanks for all the links I will try them...excellent rules but heard that Empire of the Dead has lots of photos...I am a sucker for good pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the plug! Just finished up some more brick etching on terrace number 2. Getting there slowly but surely...

    ReplyDelete