Sunday 9 June 2013

A few pics

Hi All,

I was digging around my collection earlier today so I thought that I would take a few pictures of my older stuff. The 40K figures (there are 20 or so of them) were a gift from my wife so they are at least 7 or 8 years old! The mercenaries are fairly recent, I did take some dwarf pics but they are blurred...I have two Hordes of the things armies that have never been completed...this must sound familiar?

Over the next few weeks I am going to invest in some new brushes...any tips would be helpful because I usually use GW...does anyone use anything cheaper?





So far this year not one game despite my best intentions! I did look at buying some Essex 15mm so my boy and I could have a quick DBA game...£3.30 a pack of 8! God help them...28mm plastic is SO much more attractive now!! We have alexandrian but I will hold off until there are Indian figures available.

Thanks for reading chaps, you are all an inspiration. Lets keep gaming and nuts to the real world!!

6 comments:

  1. Great looking pics, very nice work on those guys!
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great, as for brushes I use Rosemary & Co. Great value and service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chaps, I will try to source the brushes...thanks for looking

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being able to photograph them outside (on the rare two or three days a month you can) really helps the atmosphere of the figures. They look like they are on some jungle runway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent work, really nicely done ;)

    ReplyDelete