Tuesday 20 September 2011

Blogger acting up again?

Hi,
I have been trying to leave the odd comment on some of your work but I was told I did not have access to the sites for some reason....anyway I came across this tutorial which was informative (may buy the weathering kit) but also one of the funniest I've ever read....I know this mans pain. Expect to see this man on the wargame circuit or at the Edinburgh fringe!

http://westmodelsandfigures.blogspot.com/2011/09/tamiya-weathering-master-for-peter.html

There is an awful lot of excellent work being produced in the wargaming community-I will have to work out whats going on withe blogger....."praying for a swift end"...its still killing me!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, won't let me post any comments using Internet Explorer at the moment. This comment bought to you by Google Chrome (which I am sure is just a co-incidence - yeah right)!

    ReplyDelete