Wednesday 4 May 2011

Panthers almost done

Hi Chaps,
just completed my first Rapid Fire German company. I have really lost the art of painting 20mm (thats if I ever had it), as a younger man I painted lots in this scale so it may take me a while to tune in again.
The price of these little men are making me think of the Russian civil was or first world war...the choice available now is mind boggling! This company are new to me...I have their Russian machine gun pack and they seem decent quality http://www.modelsforsale.com/catalog/modelkits.php?manufacturers_id=13861?Zvezda

3 comments:

  1. Your painting skills are exceptional mate!
    It's like riding a bicycle - you can never forget how to do it!
    I like them very much!
    T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are great! well done Carl

    ReplyDelete